Thursday, July 21, 2011

TOMS Shoes with Braille!

OK, so I love to shop, especially for my daughter - what mom doesn't? I finally found a local store carrying kids sized TOMS SHOES!! After figuring out her size, I wasn't left with many 'girly' options color-wise (the silver sparkles weren't in stock in her size), but I settled on a cute pair navy/purple/white painted, size 9 Tiny TOMS. My little girl has little feet!

Well I love the mission of the TOMS company to give a pair to a child in need for every pair purchased, and it's only a plus to the fact that TOMS are easy to personalize! I hurried home to make a one of a kind pair of shoes for my sweet darling.

I used Glitter Glue and Swarovski Crystals to spell "Madilyn" in bling-y braille dots. It's always bothered me that braille dots have to be so uniform and somewhat 'boring' compared to all the beautiful and fun fonts we print all over our world, so I'm so pleased with my creativity in making Braille Bling! Hmm... maybe that can be the name of one of Sensory Sun's product lines... Okay, so here is what I have so far. I also painted a sweet glittery heart under her name. I haven't yet committed to what design I'll put on the left shoe. I'm up for ideas! What do you think about "Walk by Faith" from the heartfelt Corinthians verse?



If you want to order a pair, or two or three, of TOMS with braille crystal designs (or I can do boyish, too), just email me today! EMAIL: bviresearch@gmail.com

For we walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!